Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sewing something for me

I found this at the local op shop I don't know what year it is or how to find out. Its got pre cut pattern pieces with no lines so it cant be too modern. Although Butterick claims on the back that "Modern sewing is easy with the very newest Butterick new sewing book". I am going to do the neck of view c with the short sleeves of view b and I am going to add the holes from the long sleeves of view a. Its the holes I like about this pattern it just adds something so will see how I go. I have the fabric cut so time to sew.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just wanted to suggest Vintage pattern wiki, and a number of vintage sewing sites like the Sew Retro blog or vintage pattern shops like Lanetz Living or sites like Etsy. Maybe just Google it?

    Arielle aka LaKaribane
    http://fashionmate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete